Brookside Therapy Practice is located in Glebe, Sydney. We offer an open, warm and supportive environment designed to help you share your story and engage in strategies to move through your current experiences. It is often difficult to reach out for help and support, and at Brookside Therapy Practice we aim to support you to start the journey to a more compassionate and meaningful life.
We provide both treatment and counselling for a wide range of psychological issues including:
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Excessive worry (also known as generalised anxiety disorder)
- Social anxiety
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Sleep issues
- Grief and loss
- Relationship issues
- Life transition/adjustment
You can access therapy through face-to-face sessions or via telehealth using video conferencing. Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your needs by phoning, emailing or completing the online booking form.